Work Related Injury

I had an accident at work, what do I do?

  • If you have any type of workplace accident, you are required to complete an accident report.
  • Please go to the clinic and you need basic first aid.
  • If you require additional medical care, we recommend that you go to Premier Occupational Health or closest medical facility.
  • Follow-up care must be provided by an approved Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC) provider.

If there is a serious medical emergency, please contact 911.

For more information or questions, please contact the Human Resources Department.


Britni McKinniss

Related Links

Forms & Documents