Welcome to the MCESC Technology Help Desk, your go-to resource for all your technology needs. We understand the importance of swift and efficient assistance, which is why we’ve created a user-friendly platform to streamline your experience. Say “goodbye” to tech troubles and “hello” to hassle-free problem-solving.
Getting technology help has never been easier with 3 convenient ways to contact us.
- Visit help.mcesc.org
- This website contains our ticketing system to submit a technology request for help. It also contains a knowledge base that can be used to look up FAQ’s and other information
- Submitting a ticket is as easy as clicking the red “Report an issue” button and filling out the form with as much information as possible.
- Email email@example.com
- Sending an email to this address will automatically generate a ticket
- Call (937) 225-4606 or extension 4606
- Calling in will ring all phones of our Technology Team. The first person available will pick up the call and assist you.
- If a resolution to your problem cannot be found within the first 5 minutes of the call, a ticket will be submitted on your behalf, putting your issue into the queue to be resolved as soon as possible.
What is the MCESC Technology Help Desk?
- Single point of contact for you to gain assistance with technology requests
- Ability to submit, track, and collaborate in solving technology requests
- Access to previous problems and knowledge base
Why do we use this?
- Prioritize and queue requests
- Document problems and efficiently look up past solutions
- Easier handoff of your issue if not fixed on the first attempt
- Track, identify and document all things technology