Montgomery County ESC is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires that come into an organization through employee referrals are great staff members, who typically stay with the organization longer. If you know someone who would be a good addition to work at MCESC, you will be awarded a referral bonus of $500.00 if you refer a candidate and he/she is hired and completed the required amount of days of employment.
Employee Referral Bonus Rules
- All MCESC employees, except those at the cabinet level and above, Human Resources personnel, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates, are eligible for the referral bonus.
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with MCESC.
- To be eligible for an award, an employee must submit a referral to Human Resources with a candidate referral form.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the HR Department contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must be employed by MCESC during the hired candidate’s first 90 days of employment to receive payment of the referral bonus.
- Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid within 4 weeks after the referred employee’s 90th day of employment.
Employees must refer candidates to Human Resources with the candidate referral form. Referral forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org