Getting you back to feeling your best
You can’t predict a fever or an ankle sprain. And when life’s surprises happen, you still want care you trust to help you feel your best.
- Extended hours-evenings and weekends
- Office visit, lab, and X-ray all in the same location
- Save your spot online
- Primary care office co-play
- Allergies, colds, coughs, sinuses, and flu
- Asthma attacks and wheezing
- Mild animal or insect bites
- Fevers, headaches, and rashes
- Bronchitis and respiratory infection
- Minor cuts
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Earache or ear infection
- Headache and migraine
- Pink eye
- Sore throat, laryngitis, and strep
- Sunburn and minor burns
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Four locations to serve you better
- Springboro Health Center – 825 N. Main St
- Centerville – 101 E. Alex Bell Rd.
- Washington Township – 1028 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd.
- Kettering – 424 E. Stroop Rd.
Walk in today or check in online at ketteringhealth.org/ondemand.