What is Stretch Pay?
If you are contracted to work 80 days or more, your pay will be spread out year-round. In your first year of employment, your contracted amount will be spread out over 27 equal payments. After your first year of employment, your contracted amount will be spread out over 26 equal payments. If you are hired mid-year, your contract will be spread out over the remaining pays of the fiscal year.
- Annual rate divided by 27 pays
- Ex. $46,771 divided by 27 = $1,732.26 gross pay per pay period (does not include any deductions)
- Pay rate x hrs per day x #days in contract divided by 27 pays
- Hourly rate x 7 hours per day x 193 days
- Ex. $18.32 x 7 x 193 = $24,750.32 divided by 27 = $916.67 gross pay per pay period (does not include any deductions)
How do I change my Direct Deposit?
To change your direct deposit information, you will need to fill out a new direct deposit authorization form and provide supporting documentation (ie: voided check or payroll authorization from your banking institution). This information must be dropped off in person to avoid fraudulent activity on your deposit.
Did You Know?
You can check your paystub on Kiosk under Payslip.
You can view and print your W-2s on the Kiosk under View/Print W-2