As a resident educator, you will be assigned a trained mentor to help you navigate through the resident educator process. You will receive a schedule of events for the program.
For more detailed information, please contact Marion Stout.
Significant changes to the RE Program beginning with the 2023-2024 school year:
- Local RE Programs must transition from a four-year program to a two-year program structure;
- Participants in the RE Program must successfully complete two program years;
- Previously registered REs are also only required to complete two program years, including years they’ve already completed;
- Credit for prior teaching experience is no longer available;
- Program Coordinators must register REs for the Resident Educator Summative Assessment (RESA) in Year 2 of the RE Program; and
- REs must successfully complete RESA to complete the RE Program.