As an employee of MCESC, there are many websites that you will need to access. Here are brief descriptions of the most commonly used websites. Instructions can be found to the right under the Forms & Documents.
- Email All ESC accounts are provided through Google.
- Kiosk Reporting Absences
- ParentSquare Building and Organization Communication
- Public School Works Safety Training, Reporting Workplace Incidents, Student Discipline
- Benelogic Electing healthcare benefits
- Frontline Evaluations, Time & Attendance, Absence Management (AESOP), Recruiting & Hiring
- OhioES Teacher and Principal evaluations
- PDExpress LPDC platform
- Progress Book Student Information. For questions or issues please contact: Student.Information@mcesc.org
- OHID Setting up your Ohio Department of Education login
Departments may utilize other websites or services.